Valpolicella & 75th Italian Open Golf
Valpolicella & 75th Italian Open Golf
until to 31.10.2018
4 nights starting
from € 564 per person*
* The price refers to stays in the following periods:
19.04-18.05 (excluding 28.04-30.04); 03.06 to 21.06; 30.09-31.10
28.04-30.04, 19.05-02.05, 22.06-24.09
the price of the package is Euro 600.00 per person
Fill in the form on the right.
Please, remember that the fields
marked with * are required.
By clicking the button “Send availability request”, you declare that you have read and agree with the conditions concerning the processing of personal data
Included in the package
“Valpolicella & 75th Italian Open Golf”:
- 4 NIGHTS
accomodation in a double Deluxe Room, buffet breakfast with BIO corner
The following activities including the course selected for the 75th ITALIAN OPEN GOLF :
- 2 Green fee 18 holes
at the Golf Club Verona and Garda Golf Country Club* the Course selected for the 75th ITALIAN OPEN GOLF
* From 21/05 to 04/06 the Garda Golf Country Club will be closed for the Italian Open Golf event, so alternative Course will be proposed.
The following Wellness Activities at SPA Terme della Valpolicella
- 1 access for one day to the Thermarium area*
hours of operation: monday – friday: 2 pm – 9.30 pm; saturday and public holidays 10 am – 7.30 pm
- ACTIVE SPA: daily access to the INDOOR THERMAL WATER area
and to TECHNOGYM FITNESS area
Our skilled instructors are at your disposal to give you technical information,
advice and suggestions to make your training even more effective
The following food and wine experiences
- 1 Welcome Dinner at Borgo Antico Restaurant
(3 courses menù + dessert, water and coffee included, wines and other beverages excluded)
- 1 Tasting “The evolution of Taste and Flavour of Valpolicella”
Tommasi | Arele Rosso delle Venezie IGT
Tommasi | Crearo Conca d’Oro Rosso Verona IGT
Tommasi | Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
Cold cuts and local cheeses, mustards, honey and grissini
- 1 Traditional Dinner at the Bottega del Gusto
A tasting menu based on the Valpolicella and Lessinia flavours. Local ingredients and traditional recipes will make it for a unique experience.
(3 courses menù + typical dessert, water and coffee included, wines and other beverages excluded)
City Tax: Euro 1.30 per person per night, not included in the room rate.
Access to the Sauna – Thermarium area is allowed starting from the age of 14 years old; children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming cap compulsory in the indoor and outdoor thermal pools.
During your stay, Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & SPA offers you also
A tempting, fragrant, tasty buffet meal.
Sweet, savoury and organic food prepared for you with the produce of the land.
Pool towel and bathrobe
The package includes a Kit “Terme della Valpolicella” (1 bathrobe + 1 pool towel) per person per stay. Any Additional Kit has an additional charge.
Enjoy the beauty of Villa Quaranta without giving up your world of efficiency and relations. Villa Quaranta offers you a free high-speed wi-fi connection.
Supplements per person/per day, only if combined with a package (hotel accomodation and breakfast)
- Supplement for children age 0-3 free - baby cot on request € 16,00 per day
- Supplement for children age 4-11 € 27,00 per day p.p.
- Supplement for HALF BOARD: € 38 p.p. per day (drinks and wines not included)
- Supplement HALF BOARD for kids 0-11: according to consumption
- Supplement for accomodation in a Mini Suite: € 28 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Suite with hydromassage pool: € 58 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room for single use: € 61 p.p. per night
- No refund for unused services
- Parking and Garage: free services
- Mass Time in the Villa Quaranta Romanesque Church: 10 am
Die Dienstleistungen von unserem Hotel
Offerte in corso
- 03 Juli 2018 von admin, in In evidenza,Novità,Novità hotel,Nuovi sapori,Rassegna stampa,Riconoscimenti,Ristorante,Tommasi PressIl Borgo Antico tra i premiati 2018 del prestigioso Wine Spectator...MEHR ERFAHREN +