Take a Break. Relax and Taste
Take a Break.
Relax and Taste
Spring and Summer Offer valid
from 2.04.2018 to 16.09.2018
(Long Weekends, Public Holidays and Fairs in Verona excluded)
1 night starting from € 144 per person
Fill in the form on the right.
Please, remember that the fields
marked with * are required.
By clicking the button “Send availability request”, you declare that you have read and agree with the conditions concerning the processing of personal data
Included in the package
“Take a Break. Relax and Taste”:
- 1 NIGHT
Accomodation in a Standard double room, buffet breakfast with BIO corner
The following Wellness Activities at SPA Terme della Valpolicella
- 1 access for one day to the Thermarium area*
hours of operation from 30.06.2018: monday – friday 2.00 pm – 9.00 pm; saturday and public holidays 10.00 am – 7.30 pm
hours of operation from 1.07.2018 to 15.07.2018: monday – friday: 3.00 pm – 7.30 pm; saturday and public holidays 11.00 am – 7.30 pm
* Closing periods due to extraordinary maintenance:
from 30.07.2018 to 17.08.2018, during this period the “Take a Break. Relax and Taste” package
will be included a free SMART TREATMENT – 15 minutes (a muscle relaxing treatment choose between cranial massage, plantar reflex or hand stretching)
- ACTIVE SPA: daily access to the INDOOR THERMAL WATER area**
and to TECHNOGYM FITNESS area
Our skilled instructors are at your disposal to give you technical information,
advice and suggestions to make your training even more effective
**Closing periods due to extraordinary maintenance: from 16.07.2018 to 27.07.2018
- 1 Amarone Hammam Ritual – 15 minutes
Gentle exfolation with Olive Oil and Amarone and scrub glove.
- 1 Traditional Dinner at the Bottega del Gusto
A tasting menu based on the Valpolicella and Lessinia flavours. Local ingredients and traditional recipes will make it for a unique experience.
(3 courses menù + typical dessert, water and coffee included, wines and other beverages excluded)
City Tax: Euro 1.30 per person per night, not included in the room rate.
Access to the Sauna – Thermarium area is allowed starting from the age of 14 years old; children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming cap compulsory in the indoor and outdoor thermal pools.
During your stay, Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & SPA offers you also
A tempting, fragrant, tasty buffet meal.
Sweet, savoury and organic food prepared for you with the produce of the land.
Pool towel and bathrobe
The package includes a Kit “Terme della Valpolicella” (1 bathrobe + 1 pool towel) per person per stay. Any Additional Kit has an additional charge.
Enjoy the beauty of Villa Quaranta without giving up your world of efficiency and relations. Villa Quaranta offers you a free high-speed wi-fi connection.
Supplements per person/per day, only if combined with a package (hotel accomodation and breakfast)
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double/twin room: € 70 p.p. per night
- Supplement for children age 0-3: free - baby cot on request € 16,00 per day
- Supplement for children age 4-11: € 27,00 per day p.p.
- Supplement for HALF BOARD: € 38 p.p. per night (2 courses and a dessert included, drinks and wines not included)
- Supplement HALF BOARD for kids 0-11 : according to consumption
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room: € 10 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Mini Suite: € 28 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Suite with hydromassage pool: € 58 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double standard room for single use: € 63 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room for single use: € 61 p.p. per night
- No refund for unused services
- In the event treatments included in specific packages are mainly provided (on account of their characteristics) to men or to women in particular or cannot be followed by the clientele on account of personal requirements or necessity, these can be replaced on request by other treatments of equal duration and cost.
- Parking and Garage: free services
- Mass Time in the Villa Quaranta Romanesque Church: 10 am