Follies of Amarone
Follies of Amarone
Offer valid from 01.10.2019 to 22.12.2019
and from 07.01.2020 to 08.04.2020
(Long Weekends, Public Holidays and Fairs in Verona excluded)
1 night starting from € 250 per person
Fill in the form on the right.
Please, remember that the fields
marked with * are required.
By clicking the button “Send availability request”, you declare that you have read and agree with the conditions concerning the processing of personal data
Included in the package
“Follies of Amarone”:
- 1 NIGHT
accomodation in a double Deluxe Room, buffet breakfast with BIO corner
The following Wellness Activities at SPA Terme della Valpolicella
- 1 access for one day to the Thermarium area*
hours of operation: monday – friday: 2 pm – 9.30 pm; saturday and public holidays 10 am – 7.30 pm
- ACTIVE SPA:
daily access to INDOOR THERMAL WATER area and to TECHNOGYM FITNESS area
Our skilled instructors are at your disposal to give you technical information,
advice and suggestions to make your training even more effective
- 1 Amarone Di-Wine Massage – 90 minutes
Peeling, seed oil bath, Amarone pack treatment, thermo-chromotherapy and a revitalising body massage on the water chshion bed. Amarone is known as Valpolicella’s most precious full-bodied velvety wine, with deep ruby red reflections, intense and warm aromatic notes with predominant flavours of spices, well-balanced and very complex.Amarone is rich in Resveratrol and it reinforces the skin with its regenerating and ant-ageing effects.
- 1 Traditional Dinner at the Bottega del Gusto
A tasting menu based on the Valpolicella and Lessinia flavours. Local ingredients and traditional recipes will make it for a unique experience.
(3 courses menù + typical dessert, water and coffee included, wines and other beverages excluded)
- 1 Tasting The evolution of Tasye and Flavour of Valpolicella at the Bottega del Gusto of Villa Quaranta
Wines for tasting:
Tommasi | Arele Rosso delle Venezie IGT
Tommasi | Crearo Conca d’Oro Rosso Verona IGT
Tommasi | Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
Cold cuts and local cheeses, mustards, honey and grissini
Tommasi is the story of a family told through the deep love for wines and hospitality. A story of four generations who expressed their passion in the most suitable terroirs and made in the attainmeny of excellence their mission.
City Tax: Euro 1.30 per person per night, not included in the room rate.
Access to the Sauna – Thermarium area is allowed starting from the age of 14 years old; children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming cap compulsory in the indoor and outdoor thermal pools.
During your stay, Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & SPA offers you also
A tempting, fragrant, tasty buffet meal.
Sweet, savoury and organic food prepared for you with the products of our land.
Pool towel and bathrobe
The package includes a Kit “Terme della Valpolicella” (1 bathrobe + 1 pool towel) per person per stay. Any Additional Kit has an additional charge.
Enjoy the beauty of Villa Quaranta without giving up your world of efficiency and relations. Villa Quaranta offers you a free high-speed wi-fi connection.
Supplements valid until 30.09.2019 per person/per day, only if combined with a package (hotel accomodation and breakfast)
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double/twin standard room: € 72 p.p. per night
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double/twin deluxe room: € 82 p.p. per night
- Supplement for children age 0-3: free - baby cot on request € 16,00 per day
- Supplement for children age 4-11: € 27,00 per day p.p.
- Supplement for HALF BOARD: € 38 p.p. per night (2 courses and a dessert included, drinks and wines not included)
- Supplement HALF BOARD for kids 0-11 : according to consumption
- Supplement for accomodation in a Deluxe Room: € 10 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Mini Suite: € 28 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Suite with hydromassage pool: € 58 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double standard room for single use: € 63 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room for single use: € 61 p.p. per night
- No refund for unused services
- In the event treatments included in specific packages are mainly provided (on account of their characteristics) to men or to women in particular or cannot be followed by the clientele on account of personal requirements or necessity, these can be replaced on request by other treatments of equal duration and cost.
- Parking and Garage: free services
- Mass Time in the Villa Quaranta Romanesque Church: 10 am