VERONA BIKE TOUR
3-hours biking in and around the Verona city center.
Choose our bike Tour and explore a general overview of the key sites of the city of Love. Ride comfortable bikes with a very friendly and local guide. This experience will be useful if you just arrived into town and need to be oriented around.
Small-group tours are limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
• 3-hour bike tour of Verona
• Friendly, local and caring guide
• Hear interesting facts, stories and useful information about the sights
• Admire top Verona attractions including Castelvecchio, Verona Arena and Ponte Pietra
• Relive the story of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet at Juliet's House
• Short breaks for coffee, water or ice-cream
• Alternatives routes outside the city-centre
• Enjoy breath-taking city views from the panoramic terrace of Castel San Pietro
• Small-group tours are limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
Meet our tour leader and the rest of the small group at Veronality office in the city centre of Verona. Collect your bike from here and start the easy 3-hour ride through the city. Discover Verona's main squares and the ancient Monuments, cycling between the lanes and along old city walls. Hear interesting stories and useful information from our knowledgeable and passionate local guide. After a short break for a nice cappuccino or some fresh water (not included in the price) you will visit the roman arched bridge of Ponte Pietra, two ancient roman theatres and some other roman ruins. You will relive the love story of Romeo &Juliet with a quick stop inside the Capuleti House yard to admire the famous balcony of Juliet. Lastly, pedal up to Castel Vecchio to end your tour and to take some amazing photos on the city. Before leaving our tour guide will give you some tips about where to get lunch or dinner, and you will receive a city map to walk around on your own.
DETTAGLI TOURAvailability: every day, from April to October
Starting time: 9.30 am, and 3.00 pm only from June to September
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting Point: 10 minutes prior at VERONALITY InfoPoint, Verona - Stradone Porta Palio nr.23
Minimum numbers of 2 apply (There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund)
Inclusions: Professional Guide, Bike and helmet, Rain coat (if necessary)
Exclusions: Food and drinks , Hotel pickup and drop-off, Gratuities
Minimum age is 13 years