Offer valid until 30.05.2020
(Long Weekends, Public Holidays and Fairs in Verona excluded)
2 nights starting from € 275 per person
Fill in the form on the right.
Please, remember that the fields
marked with * are required.
By clicking the button “Send availability request”, you declare that you have read and agree with the conditions concerning the processing of personal data
Included in the package
The following Wellness Activities at SPA Terme della Valpolicella
- 1 access for one day to the Thermarium area*
hours of operation: monday – friday: 2 pm – 9.30 pm; saturday and public holidays 10 am – 7.30 pm
- ACTIVE SPA: daily access to the INDOOR THERMAL WATER Area
and to TECHNOGYM FITNESS Area
Our skilled instructors are at your disposal to give you technical information,
advice and suggestions to make your wellness special
- Lift up massage / stimulates the facial nervous system, it improves the blood circolation and the lymphatic flow, it strengthens and firms the muscles.
- 1 Body Rithual 50 minutes, choose between the following proposal:Hay Flowers’Rithual highly detoxifying and relaxing treatment. It improves the blood circulation through a bosy brishing and a hay flowers’ bath in AcquaSPA. It promotes sleep, soothes inflammation, improves lymphatic flow, reduces stress and stimolates the immune system.
Candle Massage hot drops of natural butter candle. Circular, delicate and rhythmic movements.
Hot Stone Massage lavic stones and beautician help you reduce body tensions detoxifing and reactivating circulation.
- 1 Romantic Dinner at Borgo Antico Restaurant of Villa Quaranta
(3 courses menù + typical Dessert, water and coffee included, wine and other beverages not included)
City Tax per person per night not included in the room rate.
Access to the Sauna – Thermarium area is allowed starting from the age of 14 years old; children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming cap compulsory in the indoor and outdoor thermal pools.
During your stay, Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & SPA offers you also
A tempting, fragrant, tasty buffet meal.
Sweet, savoury and organic food prepared for you with the produce of the land.
Pool towel and bathrobe
The package includes a Kit “Terme della Valpolicella” (1 bathrobe + 1 pool towel) per person per stay. Any Additional Kit has an additional charge.
Enjoy the beauty of Villa Quaranta without giving up your world of efficiency and relations. Villa Quaranta offers you a free high-speed wi-fi connection.
Supplements per person/per day, only if combined with a package (hotel accomodation and breakfast)
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double/twin room: € 62 p.p. per night
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double deluxe room: € 72 p.p. per night
- Supplement for children age 0-3: free - baby cot on request € 16,00 per day
- Supplement for children age 4-11: € 27,00 per day p.p.
- Supplement for HALF BOARD: € 38 p.p. per night (2 courses and a dessert included, drinks and wines not included)
- Supplement HALF BOARD for kids 0-11 : according to consumption
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room: € 10 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Mini Suite: € 28 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Suite with hydromassage pool: € 58 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double standard room for single use: € 48 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room for single use: € 48 p.p. per night
- No refund for unused services
- In the event treatments included in specific packages are mainly provided (on account of their characteristics) to men or to women in particular or cannot be followed by the clientele on account of personal requirements or necessity, these can be replaced on request by other treatments of equal duration and cost.
- Parking and Garage: free services
- Mass Time in the Villa Quaranta Romanesque Church: 10 am
Die Dienstleistungen von unserem Hotel
Offerte in corso
- 27 Februar 2020 von admin, in Eventi,Hotel,In evidenza,Ristorante,Tutte le notiziePorte aperte in Bottega...MEHR ERFAHREN +
- 27 Februar 2020 von admin, in Alle Nachrichten,Gebiet,Hervorgehoben,Hotel @de,Hotel-Neuigkeiten,Kostproben, Aperitifs, später Abend,Neue Geschmäcke,Neuigkeiten im Keller,Restaurant @de,Rezepte vom Borgo Antico,Tommasi Family Estates @de,Veranstaltungen,Villa Quaranta @deSunday 12 April 2020...MEHR ERFAHREN +