until to 21.12.2018
(Long Weekends, Public Holidays and Fairs in Verona excluded)
2 nights starting from € 260 per person
Fill in the form on the right.
Please, remember that the fields
marked with * are required.
By clicking the button “Send availability request”, you declare that you have read and agree with the conditions concerning the processing of personal data
Included in the package
- 2 NIGHTS
accomodation in a double Standard Room, buffet breakfast with BIO corner
The following Wellness Activities at SPA Terme della Valpolicella
- 1 access for one day to the Thermarium area*
hours of operation: monday – friday: 2 pm – 9.30 pm; saturday and public holidays 10 am – 7.30 pm
- ACTIVE SPA: daily access to the INDOOR THERMAL WATER Area
and to TECHNOGYM FITNESS Area
Our skilled instructors are at your disposal to give you technical information,
advice and suggestions to make your training even more effective
- 1 Verona Walking Tour- by Veronality
Discover in 2 and half hours the spectacular city of Verona, a UNESCO heritage site and the City of love told by Shakespeare, walking around with a friendly guide, between important monuments, busy squares and enchanting hidden streets. Learn about the old legends of the town and the local lifestyle with some useful tips explained by our local guide.
(transfers to and from Verona not included)
- 1 Lunch at the Caffè Dante Bistrot in the heart of Verona
The historic restaurant in Piazza dei Signori turns into a more dynamic dining experience feauturing high quality products starting from the wide choice of gastronomy to the specialities of the menu: the meat, all Italian and of fine breeds, like the Fassona Piemontese, but also of exemplars of Lesinai region. A glass dry-aging refrigerator has been installed, where steaks, ribs and other cuts of meet will mature to the perfect grilling point. Unique for both lunch and dinner time or even for a quick appetizer or for an aperitif. The food choices are complemented by an extensive national and international wine list.
(2 courses + dessert, water and coffee, wine and other drinks are not included)
- 1 Traditional Dinner at the Bottega del Gusto
A tasting menu based on the Valpolicella and Lessinia flavours. Local ingredients and traditional recipes will make it for a unique experience.
(3 courses menù + typical dessert, water and coffee included, wines and other beverages excluded)
City Tax: Euro 1.30 per person per night, not included in the room rate.
Access to the Sauna – Thermarium area is allowed starting from the age of 14 years old; children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming cap compulsory in the indoor and outdoor thermal pools.
During your stay, Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & SPA offers you also
A tempting, fragrant, tasty buffet meal.
Sweet, savoury and organic food prepared for you with the produce of the land.
Pool towel and bathrobe
The package includes a Kit “Terme della Valpolicella” (1 bathrobe + 1 pool towel) per person per stay. Any Additional Kit has an additional charge.
Enjoy the beauty of Villa Quaranta without giving up your world of efficiency and relations. Villa Quaranta offers you a free high-speed wi-fi connection.
Supplements per person/per day, only if combined with a package (hotel accomodation and breakfast)
- Supplement for 1 EXTRA NIGHT in a double/twin room: € 60 p.p. per night
- Supplement for children age 0-3: free - baby cot on request € 16,00 per day
- Supplement for children age 4-11: € 27,00 per day p.p.
- Supplement for HALF BOARD: € 38 p.p. per night (2 courses and a dessert included, drinks and wines not included)
- Supplement HALF BOARD for kids 0-11 : according to consumption
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room: € 10 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Mini Suite: € 30 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Suite with hydromassage pool: € 50 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double standard room for single use: € 55 p.p. per night
- Supplement for accomodation in a Double Deluxe room for single use: € 60 p.p. per night
- No refund for unused services
- In the event treatments included in specific packages are mainly provided (on account of their characteristics) to men or to women in particular or cannot be followed by the clientele on account of personal requirements or necessity, these can be replaced on request by other treatments of equal duration and cost.
- Parking and Garage: free services
- Mass Time in the Villa Quaranta Romanesque Church: 10 am
The services of our Hotel
Offerte in corso
- 06 November 2018 by Francesca Bianchi, in All news,Hotel @en,Stay offers1 night starting from € 178 per person...READ MORE +